Partnering establishes cooperative relationships between owners and contractors, among stakeholders within an organization, or between an organization and its suppliers and customers. It occurs through the development of relationships built on commitment, effective communication, shared goals, win-win conflict resolution and continuous improvement. How do we know it works? (Read more)
TransTech provides a variety of services related to the development, implementation and on-going management of Partnering programs in business and government. These services include:
DESIGN AND FACILITATION OF PARTNERING WORKSHOPS
- Consult with top management to identify the goals of the workshop, the critical issues that should be addressed and the key people who should attend.
- Contact key participants prior to the workshop to discuss their concerns and ensure their participation.
- Design the workshop agenda and materials to fit the specific project requirements.
- Facilitate the Partnering workshop (typically 1/2 to 2 days in length).
- Prepare a written Workshop Report documenting the Partnering Agreement, Goals and Objectives, Issue Resolution Process and Partnering Evaluation Process.
- Design and facilitate mid-project workshops as needed.
- Design and facilitate project close-out workshops to celebrate successes and identify lessons learned for future projects.
PARTNERING PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- Assist top management in the design of an appropriate administrative structure and process to support a successful Partnering program.
- Design and facilitate Partnering Training Programs for key staff personnel and interested partners.
- Provide ongoing support, assessment and feedback as requested.
ESTABLISHING CUSTOMER / SUPPLIER PARTNERSHIPS
- Present introductory seminars and workshops to prospective partnership members.
- Design and facilitate the creation of customer/supplier partnering relationships.
- Coaching team leaders and members in appropriate Partnering behaviors.
- Facilitating conflict resolution meetings.